It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! Today we are celebrating Mr. Bob's birthday! Since we are spontaneous free spirits I am not sure what we will be doing. One thing I do know after being married to this wild and crazy guy is...it will be FUN! Give us a couple of rocks and a piece of string and we will make it fun! I just LOVE that about us!
Here is a new layout I made for Mr. Bob's valentine. Of course I couldn't wait to show it to him...I can hardly wait to get them finished before I let him have a sneak peak! I love all the sparklyyumminess...ok, that's not REALLY a word but it should be! I painted the chipboard and then patted black stickles over it for just the right amount of sparkle. The photo was our first date in 2010. We went to see Avatar and they give you these nerdy 3d glasses to wear. I was surprised the photo turned out in the dark theatre!
I am almost finished with the layout for the See Beauty class. I am so happy with how it's turning out...just like I envisioned. I can't wait to share it with you!
hugs, j





1 comment:
what a cute LO!! And happy birthday Mr. Bob :)
Post a Comment