Thursday, February 18, 2010

Follow Your Bliss!


My time at the Craft Garden has come to an end. I am sad to say goodbye. But it is exciting to see what's next on my journey. And I don't really believe in endings....just new beginnings.
I have really enjoyed my time at the store, the wonderful people I have met and the friends I have made. I have been blessed by more support and encouragement than I ever dreamed possible. I have a heart full of gratitude and many wonderful memories I will treasure forever.
I would especially like to thank the following people from the bottom of my heart...
Melinda~ Thank you for offering me a position on the Design Team after only my second layout. Your faith in me started me on an incredible journey! For that I will always be grateful.
Heather~You are such an amazing scrapbooker! I have enjoyed getting to know you and sharing our time at the Craft Garden. I know wherever you go in life you will be successful. You are so talented and you put so much love in everything you do.
Honey B~aka Bridget~In such a short time you have become a wonderful friend, co-conspirator, and comrade. I am so glad you found us and became a part of our team. I am so happy to have you in my life. I look forward to all the crazy garage saleing, creative adventures and trouble I hope we'll be getting into!!
I saved the best and the hardest for last.....
~Love Truffle~ aka Casey....There aren't even words to thank you. You have been the absolute best manager and friend! As a designer I can't imagine a better person to go to...you have encouraged me and supported me in every possible manner. You helped me to grow into who I was meant to be as a scrapbooker. It has been my pleasure to learn from you and work with you. It has been a wild, crazy, bumpy ride but there is nobody I would rather have by my side!!
It has been an amazing adventure! I am grateful to you all. I wish you all the love, laughter and happiness that your heart can hold!
Follow your Bliss!!
hugs,j





No comments: