Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Things




Yesterday I lost my happy. I try very hard to see the bright side of the story and look at life with rose colored glasses.
But sometimes I stumble. I fall down. I lose my happy.

Last nite I fell asleep counting my blessings trying to get my mojo back. Today I woke up and thankfully I had found MY attitude and my mojo somewhere in the land of dreams. Sigh...it's good to be back!!


Here's my list of happy things...little blessings...things I am grateful for today.

  1. Fresh flowers
  2. Phone calls from my husband
  3. Friends who listen when your heart has a boo-boo
  4. New beads to play with
  5. Friday Flings (but could we please have just ONE warm, sunny day?)
  6. My new embellishments...Happy Things
  7. My family and the love and support they give me
  8. Friends who lift you up and help you to be a better person
  9. New photos I can't wait to scrap
  10. Mike Dooley

What's on your list today??






1 comment:

Betty said...

J! Your blog looks great! And, what you posted is so inspirational I have a blog in draft right now! Be sure to check it later and see! I have to run for now but will give you a call soon!
B