I am so happy it is finally SPRING!!
My perennials are peeking their little heads out to see the sun. It is so amazing they survive the cold winters. Truly one of the miracles and wonders of life!
Mr. Bob and I have been doing a little yardwork and I even took my chainsaw out for a little spin!
LOVE LIFE!!
Yesterday I made my first (of many to come) trip to a couple of greenhouses with my BFF. It was awesome to see green living plants again & smell the scent of growing things. I can tell we are going be a dangerous pair when it comes to buying every bloomin' thing we see!! Yay!
LOVE HER!!
Mr. Bob is doing the happy dance because his shop is finally done...well, to the point where he takes over and finishes the inside anyway. He has waited so long for this...we had pretty much just finished our last house and shop when I found this property. He didn't share my vision when he looked at the old run down cabin and a ton of work...but bless his heart...he took that leap with me and here we are... a LOT of blood, sweat and tears later...sigh...living our dream.
LOVE HIM!!
We just celebrated the birthdays of our two wonderful and amazing children. Pretty clever of us to have 2 kids, 4 years apart with birthdays 3 days apart! I am so proud of both of them and so thankful they are part of our family.
LOVE THEM!!
With all the good stuff just going around...
good friends, happy scrappiness,
miracles of birth
miracles of healing...
I am feeling like a
LUCKY DUCKY!!
hugs,j





No comments:
Post a Comment